[TxMt] Java Pretty Printing/Reformatting

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Sep 30 06:39:03 UTC 2006

On 29/9/2006, at 20:25, Owen Densmore wrote:

> OK, I'm a dummy!  After searching the lists and manual and help, I
> still can't find the way to reformat my .java code in TM.  How do I
> do that?

There is no built-in pretty-printing function, but you can use Text
→ Indent Line / Selection to “fix” the indentation.

Though for Java, you may then want to checkout the latest Java
bundle, as the default Java bundle hasn’t got any Java-specific
indent patterns (so it will only know to indent/outdent on braces)