[TxMt] Error when Posting to Blog

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Sep 30 06:36:04 UTC 2006

On 30/9/2006, at 7:15, Adam Bellinson wrote:

> When I post to my blog from TM, it works fine, but a new line gets
> inserted at the top of my post:
>
> 2006-09-29 23:56:35.942 open[1013] No such file: /name-of-my-post
>
> And then, of course, it doesn't open up in my browser. I'll also
> note that I have been able to post to other blogs properly... so it
> must be something with my typo configuration?

It sounds like Typo returns a relative URL from the XML-RPC POST. TM
expects only absolute URLs, so that’s why it fails.

It sounds like a fairly simple workaround could be added for this
(merge the returned URL with the XML-RPC end-point) -- have a look in
Support/lib/blogging.rb of the Blogging bundle if you’re not afraid
of doing a bit of scripting :)