[TxMt] HTML-ish bundles

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Sep 27 14:35:17 UTC 2006

On 27/9/2006, at 16:20, Rob McBroom wrote:

> I noticed that there's an XHTML bundle in the repository and then
> there's the HTML bundle included by default. I'm wondering, if
> there's an XHTML bundle, why does the default HTML bundle use XHTML
> in its snippets? [...]

The XHTML bundle is outdated and is a candidate for removal. Michael
Sheets is working on a better combined HTML/XHTML grammar which will
spot the document type tag and go into XHTML mode only when the type
calls for it.

For now I’ll gladly take out all the erroneous backslashes from the
HTML snippets.