[TxMt] howto help: new user can't figure out HTML completion

Tom Armitage tom.armitage at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 10:21:50 UTC 2006

The single simplest tip I can think of is: tab expands a "snippet",
which is what you're looking for. "Esc" only does completion based on
other words in the open document.

The large things which expand and then let you tab through them,
inserting values all over the shop, are "snippets" - you can check
them out in the snippets editor (Command-Opt-Ctrl-S) if you want to
find out what's available within each language grammar, or if you want
to write your own.

t.