[TxMt] LaTeX: Bibliography-Autocompletion stopped to work?

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Sun Sep 24 23:07:15 UTC 2006

On Sep 24, 2006, at 6:42 PM, Max Lein wrote:

> (1) I have set the variable TM_LATEX_BIB (there are spaces in the
> path, not sure whether that is important).

That was it! I was not handling spaces in filenames correctly. I just
committed a fix. This is a function residing in the global Support
directory, not the LaTeX bundle, so you would need to update the
checkout you have for your global support directory. (depending on
where your checkout is, or whether you don't have one, this might
look something like: .../TextMate/Support/bin/
LatexCiteCompletions.sh, while your LaTeX bundle would have been .../
TextMate/Bundles/Latex.tmBundle )

Haris