[TxMt] LaTeX: Bibliography-Autocompletion stopped to work?

Niels Kobschaetzki n.kobschaetzki at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 24 19:40:31 UTC 2006

On Sep 24, 2006, at 9:02 AM, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> On Sep 24, 2006, at 1:49 AM, Niels Kobschaetzki wrote:

<snip Bibliography Completion doesn't work>

> Is this the command called "Bibliography Completion"?

yp

> If so, it should still have its key equivalent, option-esc. Its
> scope selector should be meta.citation.latex. The only change we
> made to it recently is the scope selector. Is it possible you have
> local modifications of the command? Does the problem persist if you
> remove them?

no local modifications here

> If it is the command called "BibDesk Completion", we have been
> phasing it out for a while now, and I think we have actually
> removed it by now, but Bibliography Completion should do what you
> need it to. Its main difference though is that it requires a
> \bibliography{filename} command present.

it's Bibliography Completion - didn't notice the change before
But I tried right now if "BibDesk Completion" works and it does like
before. It seems that just "Bibliography Completion" does not work

> Also, what is the scope inside the braces of a \cite{} command?
> (ctrl-shift-P will show the scope at the caret's location.)
> There was a major scope renaming in the LaTeX bundle, so there is a
> chance some things are not up to sync yet, though

The scope is:
text.tex.latex
meta.citation.latex
punctuation.definition.arguments.latex

Niels

--
Elizabeth Swann: It's real!
Norrington: My God. You actually were telling the truth.