[TxMt] LaTeX: Bibliography-Autocompletion stopped to work?

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Sun Sep 24 14:50:50 UTC 2006

On Sep 24, 2006, at 00:02, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> On Sep 24, 2006, at 1:49 AM, Niels Kobschaetzki wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> Right now I'm writing on the concept for a thesis and it seems that
>> the bibliography-autocompletion stopped to work.
>> I openend the bundle-editor and saw that there was no key assigned
>> it. When I assign Escape I get text-autocompletion, if I assign alt
>> +esc I get the same, if I assign anything else nothing happens.
>>
> Is this the command called "Bibliography Completion"?
> If so, it should still have its key equivalent, option-esc. Its
> scope selector should be meta.citation.latex. The only change we
> made to it recently is the scope selector. Is it possible you have
> local modifications of the command? Does the problem persist if you
> remove them?
>
> If it is the command called "BibDesk Completion", we have been
> phasing it out for a while now, and I think we have actually removed
> it by now, but Bibliography Completion should do what you need it
> to. Its main difference though is that it requires a \bibliography
> {filename} command present.

I think I started using TM about the time this transition occurred.
Is there any way to get the BibDesk Completion command back for
personal usage?  The advantage for me is that BibDesk searches based
on title, keywords, author/editor names, and citekey (at least through
the standard AS interface).  I'm also a BibDesk developer, so I'm very
biased ;).

thanks,
Adam