[TxMt] idea: a better label completion technique

Daniel Käsmayr daniel at kaesmayr.net
Sun Sep 24 11:35:35 UTC 2006

Sounds like a good idea, I also did not really like that part,
especially since I have many refs (auto-included via the snippets),
but don't really remember how they are called and this autocompletion
isn't that helpful.

This idea as well as its implementation as a html-list sounds great;
just make sure it also works with larger documents and split latex
projects that depend on one master file and many included or input
files…

just my 2c,

Dan