[TxMt] List of files when a folder in drawer selected?

Takaaki Kato devlist at samuraicoder.net
Sun Sep 24 10:42:27 UTC 2006

Hi,

It would be cool if I could see the list of the files contained in
the folders
on the main window when folders in project drower are highlighted.
Currently, when the folder is selected, the main window continues
showing the file I'm currently editing.

Even when no files are open, which means that the drawer and the main
window,
the window shows nothing but the large TextMate icon.

It would be great if we could get a list of the names of the files
containted in the folder.
Additional information such as the date created and the date last
modified would
be nice.

This, I belive, helps those who use long file names as well as people
who use similar prefix
for file names.

Takaaki
--