[TxMt] LaTeX: Bibliography-Autocompletion stopped to work?

Niels Kobschaetzki n.kobschaetzki at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 24 05:49:01 UTC 2006

Hi!

Right now I'm writing on the concept for a thesis and it seems that
the bibliography-autocompletion stopped to work.
I openend the bundle-editor and saw that there was no key assigned
it. When I assign Escape I get text-autocompletion, if I assign alt
+esc I get the same, if I assign anything else nothing happens.

Can anyone verify that? I use built 1258 with an actual SVN-checkout
and Bibdesk 1.2.9 for my bibliographies (but the last one shouldn't
be important, should it?)

Niels

--

“If one would give me six lines written by the hand of the most
honest man, I would find something in them to have him hanged.”  --