[TxMt] Ruby > Run = undefined method 'htmlize'

Kim Hunter bigkm at optusnet.com.au
Thu Sep 21 10:06:21 UTC 2006

I'm having the same problem
i deleted the contents of the ruby bundle and redid the svn up command
and it still happened (r 5289)

Then i did svn up -r 5000
Which works as intended

cat '/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/version'
returns 5209

Here is my Error
RubyMate r5243 running Ruby v1.8.2 (/usr/bin/ruby)
 >>> untitled

/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/Ruby.tmbundle/Support/RubyMate/run_script.rb:108:
undefined method `readpartial' for # (NoMethodError) from
/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/Ruby.tmbundle/Support/RubyMate/run_script.rb:101:in
`each' from /Library/Application