[TxMt] Remind Bundle

Mark Eli Kalderon m.kalderon at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Sep 20 16:49:30 UTC 2006

I am very happy to see remind being supported. (Thanks, Haris!) I
have two comments/observations, though.

First, though it is good practice to scope commands, there is a
reason to leave the display of your calendar unscoped. As it stands,
these receive the scope of source.remind. That means in order to view
your calendar, you need to navigate to your remind file(s). If they
are unscoped, you can view your calendar on the fly while working on
unrelated files.

Second, about the Remind-->Show-->This Month command. Why not use the
rem2html command? The output is more readable, and anyway it seems
odd to have html output of text---all that is being added is the nice
header.

A screenshot for comparison and an alternative monthly command can be
found at:

http://www.kalderon.demon.co.uk/Remind.html

(As anyone may gather from the screenshot, term here in London begins
in October.)

All the best, Mark
Mark Eli Kalderon
Department of Philosophy