[TxMt] Re: TextMate on OS X 10.3.9

Tim Lahey tim.lahey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 23:49:37 UTC 2006

Using the simplest possible example script,

#!/usr/bin/env ruby
print "Hello World\n"

from the command line I get no errors. I
suspect that it is one of the libraries that
TextMate is including when this line is
run,

require "#{ENV['TM_SUPPORT_PATH']}/lib/plist"

Unfortunately, I don't know what this is doing
since I'm not that familiar with Ruby or
TextMate.

Ideas?

Thanks,

Tim.