[TxMt] Another Subversion Commit Broken

Ryan Powell ryanpowell at mac.com
Tue Sep 19 20:40:58 UTC 2006

My subversion bundle "Commit" command stopped working - I get the following message:

/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/Support/svn_commit.rb:12:in `require': no such file to load -- /Users/ryan/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/bin/shelltokenize.rb (LoadError) from /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/Support/svn_commit.rb:12

I've searched the archive and I've seen a couple of similar threads, and like some of them, this also only seems to apply to commit (I can still use the diff commands). Maybe I'm missing something, because the recommendations I found didn't work or didn't apply. I've added TM_SVN (/usr/local/bin/svn) to my TextMate shell variables, and I tried adding it to my .bash_profile and changing BASH_ENV in the preferences. The other recommendations centered around the version of Ruby, and I'm running Tiger and have version 1.8.2 already installed.

I'm running TextMate version 1.5.3 (1258), and have the latest subversion bundle installed. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan