[TxMt] Web preview and PHP files

Methnen (AKA Jamie) jamie at methnen.com
Tue Sep 19 18:14:49 UTC 2006

On Sep 19, 2006, at 11:08 AM, José Campos wrote:
>    I just had a glance at HyperEdit <http://www.tumultco.com/
> HyperEdit/>
>    It allows web preview of PHP pages. It would be very nice that
> TextMate allows it too. Is this on the todo list? Or did I miss a
> step?

I used to use HyperEdit quit a bit.  I still love it's split window
live preview.  It is a beautiful thing to see the code rendered as
you type it and have the preview attached to the code so you can keep
it all straight.  I'm looking forward to this ability being in
TextMate.  The snippets and other features of TextMate make it easily
a better product.  However, I do still miss that split window live
preview.

If I remember right TextMate's preview doesn't do Javascript either...

Jamie

Email: jamie at methnen.com
Homepage: http://www.methnen.com

"And I always go to pieces.  And I have it in my mind, that the sky is
tall and heavy, when I could be brave."
-Karen Peris (Brave)

"I want to find where the maid in the street is pouring her wine,
I heard she takes you in and gives you the words you need said.
If you'll be her brother, she'll kiss you like a sister.
She'll even be your mother, for now."
-Matt Slocum (Sister, Mother)

"And we are drowned."
-Annie Dillard (Tickets For a Prayer Wheel)