[TxMt] Re: EOL shortcut

Steve Lianoglou lists at arachnedesign.net
Tue Sep 19 14:02:19 UTC 2006

Hi,

> [ctrl] + [left/right arrow] to go to the begining/end of a line
> aren't working either in the cutting edge version. It works in the
> release 1215.

[ctrl] + [left/right arrow] now jumps between words -- words defined
by 'traditional' word boundaries (space/punctuation) as well as
"programming words" a lá space_case and camelCase

[cmd] + [left/right arrow] jumps you around beginning/end of line ...

For the record, that all works for me as intended: Version 1.5.3 (1258)

-steve