[TxMt] Committing with SVN Bundle

Bryan Liles bryan at osesm.com
Mon Sep 18 16:35:04 UTC 2006

On Sep 18, 2006, at 12:31 PM, Bryan Liles wrote:

> When committing with the SVN bundle, you have to manually deselect
> any file that you don't want to commit.  This is fine if the list
> of files that has been updated is small, but when dealing with a
> list of over 30 updated files, deselecting 29 files is a bit
> tedious when you only want to commit one file.  I'm asking the SVN
> Bundle maintainer to add a button (or two)  at the top of the
> commit dialog to allow the ability for "Select All/Deselect All"

As a follow up, selecting the files in the project drawer and then
doing a commit isn't very practical when you are dealing with a
project with lots of folders.  My current scenario involves updating
multiple parts of a rails app at one time, but only committing the
portions that have been tested.  This way, I can work on more than
one set of problems at a time.

Thanks.