[TxMt] Re: Blue screen?

Bob Sidebotham bob.sidebotham at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 00:47:30 UTC 2006

Well, yes, exactly. This particular code was not of my writing (and
certainly wasn't written with Textmate, or the problem wouldn't have been
there :-). I was just looking at it, and was confused because of the way the
screen turned blue whenever I did a search. It never occured to me that I
was seeing syntax highlighting, because it didn't look like syntax
highlighting!

And Michael has correctly diagnosed the particular problem that lead to
this.

Thanks,
Bob