[TxMt] Missing "require" in ruby web preview

Paul McCann paul.mccann at adelaide.edu.au
Thu Sep 14 06:34:34 UTC 2006

Hi,

my glacial migration to ruby continues: I've been dipping into the
TextMate book and noticed that ^H should bring up doc refs for ruby
keywords. Unfortunately using the command (in build 1252) just threw
up a tooltip complaining about "url_encode" being an undefined
method. I think that the file web_preview.rb in

TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib

needs to have the following pasted in after "require erb" :

    include ERB::Util

Well, that fixed the problem for me.

Cheers,
Paul