[TxMt] TODO bundle running slow

Dave Baldwin dave.baldwin at 3dlabs.com
Wed Sep 13 16:43:56 UTC 2006

Tried to use the TODO bundle and it was taking an age (10s of
seconds) to give me a result.  Some puts in the command code showed
it was parsing all the text files in the directory and sub
directories that the project file resided in.  These files are a
super set of the ones in the project draw - I only expected it to
search in the project specific files.  As a contrast using the 'find
in project command' to search for TODO returns instantly.

Dave.