[TxMt] Slow Find in Project

Edward Ocampo-Gooding edward.og at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 15:54:55 UTC 2006

I've got some text files in my project that are something like 600MB a
piece (giant data sets) and “Find in Project” seems to still choke on
them even though I've right-clicked one of these big files and set
Textmate to “treat files with .txt extension as binary”. It would be
nice if the Find in Project (one of my fave features when it doesn't
completely choke) respected that.

— Edward