[TxMt] HTML and PHP Include Question

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Sep 8 14:38:33 UTC 2006

On 8/9/2006, at 15:13, Derek Belrose wrote:

> Michael Sheets wrote:
>> No only the folding markers from the main language are used. To get
>> what you want you need to add them to the HTML grammar.
> Thanks for the info, Michael.  Do you know if there are any plans to
> include that functionality when including the language in another
> language like HTML?

Yes -- foldings should adapt to context (in the future) and I am also
pulling them out of the language grammars (since the same language
may change foldings based on context.)

The current system stems from having the “look for foldings”-parser
different than the actual language parser (since the language parser
wasn’t as powerful as now, when foldings were initially introduced).