[TxMt] Key Equivalent and Scope confusion

George Crawford g.o.crawford at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 14:02:51 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm sure this is a simple question. In an HTML file, Commend-B wraps
the selection in <strong></strong> tags. I've just installed the
MediaWiki bundle, and want to add my own snippet to do the same, but
wrap between ''' marks. I created a snippet in the MediaWiki bundle,
set Key Equivalent to Comment-B, and scope to
"text.html.mediawiki" (which is what is reported when I do a Control-
Shift-P in the document to view the current scope. However, I still
get <strong> tags instead of '''. What have I done wrong here?

TIA

George