[TxMt] Running Mac .app's from Textmate

Graham MacDonald grahamamacdonald at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 21:47:51 UTC 2006

Hi all, I'm writing a ruby GUI script (run with rubyw) which I've
packaged into a mac app.  I launch this from the command line using
open 'my.app', and the debug output goes to the console log, which I
can see with the Console app.

Is there any way I can tie the launching of the app & the debug
output into a Textmate command?  The Run command for ruby looks very
pretty:-)  And it would mean leaving textmate even less (and more
importantly having 1 less window open & 2 less apps running:-))

Cheers,
graham