[TxMt] Trouble buying TextMate in France?

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Thu Sep 7 08:13:02 UTC 2006

Hello,

I've been trying to buy TextMate and it's proven to be quite
difficult. The website says I do not need a Paypal account to do so,
but using the option of directly buying with a debit card fails (I
had someone else tried, and he had the same problem so it's not just
my card). So I did open a Paypal account, but I won't be able to use
it until they verify my card, which is taking days.

This might be a peculiarity of using Paypal from France, but I was
wondering if others had had the same bad experience, and how they
managed to get around it. TextMate is great, but I only have 3 demo
days left :(

By the way, if there is a solution, I have another potential buyer in
my office (the subversion integration is the feature that sold
him ;-) ).

Alan

--
Alan Schmitt <http://alan.petitepomme.net/>

The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool
happen.
.O.
..O
OOO