[TxMt] Navigating fields in templates

Ed Singleton singletoned at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 12:44:05 UTC 2006

It seems to enter a tab character instead of moving you on to the next
field if you do anything other than type characters (such as use the
cursor keys or delete a character).  That catches me out occasionally.

I've always wished the tab character was a different key than the one
for moving between fields.

Ed