[TxMt] Re: CSS (overtype broken/removed?)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Sep 2 09:40:29 UTC 2006

On 2/9/2006, at 0:37, Jacob Rus wrote:

> Josh wrote:
>> I'm more confused now. Where would I put that xml? It wouldn't
>> take it as a preference item. What type of bundle item should it be?
> It was an attachment.  save the file to disk.  then double click it.

I think your NNTP gateway messed it up (and just placed the XML in
the body).

Josh: you can download latest build of TM here [1], this one includes
the latest CSS bundle. You may want to remove all customizations you
have done to the CSS bundle by removing it from ~/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles

[1] http://macromates.com/textmate/build/TextMate_r1224.tbz