Simple textmate applescripting question ([TxMt] TermMate bug)

William Scott wgscott at chemistry.ucsc.edu
Tue Oct 31 21:18:22 UTC 2006

Oh great, thanks.

Here is a shell script (or zsh function) to change the directory (and/or
optionally the Finder window) to the directory corresponding to the
frontmost TextMate document.

http://xanana.ucsc.edu/Library/init/zsh/local-functions/darwin/cdt

I'll do the inverse when I get my kid to go back to sleep.

Bill