[TxMt] Latex typeset problem in new version

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Tue Oct 31 14:38:56 UTC 2006

On Oct 31, 2006, at 9:06 AM, Pete St.Marie wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I just loaded the new version (1.5.4 (1311)) and am having a
> problem with the
> `Typeset and View (PDF)' command in the Latex bundle.
>
> I found Command-b now inserts a bold tag instead of running
> pdflatex etc.
> So I went to the bundle editor and removed the activation key
> equivalent from
> the `Bold` command.

The trigger for the Typeset and View command has been changed to cmd-
R for some time now.

Since it seems you might not have updated in a while, there might be
other problems with LaTeX, especially if you had any customized
commands. In particular, the main scope has changed from text.latex
to text.tex.latex. You might want to check in ~/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/LaTeX.tmbundle from the terminal, to see if
there are things there that might be causing trouble. That's where
your local modifications are kept.

That is, if you run into any other problems.

> Any help or pointers as to where to find the info would be
> appreciated.
>
> --pete

Haris