[TxMt] [ANN] TerminalMate 0.1 -- The TextMate Terminal

Sam Aaron sam.maillists at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 31 10:20:34 UTC 2006

Hi,

could anybody explain what a typical workflow for using TerminalMate
might be. My naive expectation was a terminal that existed inside
TextMate that benefited from all of the lovely syntax highlighting
and snippets etc. (I still have a fond dream of irb inside TextMate,
but just can't seem to spawn a new background process without
stalling the whole of TextMate).

However, on calling the bundle, I just get a separate iTerm window.
Does it have special properties? Am I seeing a stone, where others
can see an uncut gem?

Thanks,
Sam Aaron