[TxMt] showing keyboard equivalents during screencasts

Adam French afcool83 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 00:46:57 UTC 2006

Hey Allen (et all)

I just finished watching your Text Manipulation screencast and
noticed you were using the ^+cmd+T menu to show us the key bindings
for specific commands.
As an alternative to keeping this menu open, might I suggest having
KeyCastr (http://stephendeken.net/software/keycastr/) running in the
background so that we can see your keyboard shortcuts as you type
them.  It blinks up a smoke-bezelled growl-like notification of the
keyboard shortcuts you typed; might be more handier than having to
hit the menu items to show us what you did on the keyboard.

Just a thought,
===
~Adam