[TxMt] LaTeX and tm_dialog

Mark Eli Kalderon eli at markelikalderon.com
Mon Oct 30 20:49:58 UTC 2006

First, thanks Haris for beginning to incorporate the new tm_dialog
into the LaTeX bundle. But I ran into trouble with the revised Insert
Environment command. Log for r5765 reads:

> Enhanced the Insert Environment command to use the new tm_dialog
> menu. Now when you trigger it with no current word, a menu of all
> environments defined in the LaTeX Config file will show up.

Cool feature! But when I tried it I get the the following error:

     tm_dialog: server version at v3, this tool at v4 (they need to
match)
     /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/lib/dialog.rb:
19:in /bin/bash: -c: line 1: unexpected EOF while looking for
matching `''
     /bin/bash: -c: line 3: syntax error: unexpected end of filemenu'
from /tmp/temp_textmate.eSpoUX:16

I have updated both the Bundles and Support directory and am using
the latest 'cutting edge' version of TM.

Thanks again. Best, Mark