[TxMt] Re: odd spacing with "puts" in RubyMate

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Sun Oct 29 16:29:12 UTC 2006

On 10/29/06 1:00 AM, in article
90212432-82C2-4D52-ACB3-68E08D0CB090 at macromates.com, "Allan Odgaard"
<throw-away-1 at macromates.com> wrote:

> On 29. Oct 2006, at 05:02, Matt Neuburg wrote:
>
>> [...] In RubyMate the output starts out like this:
>
> What version of RubyMate?

How would I find out the answer to that question? Pls answer in words of one
syllable or fewer. :) I am staring very hard at TextMate but it is not
responding by tell me any version numbers of any bundles.

> And if you are using the latest (r5323) please paste a code sample
> that run w/o requiring the rest of your unpublished code ;)

How would it come to pass that I would be running a different version of
RubyMate than what's inside TextMate 1.5.3? Again, please speak as if I were
a complete idiot. m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com, <http://www.tidbits.com/matt/>
A fool + a tool + an autorelease pool = cool!