[TxMt] How to freeze your TextMate

Nicolas Schmidt nicovogel at gmx.de
Sun Oct 29 11:12:21 UTC 2006

Am 29.10.2006 um 02:30 schrieb Allan Odgaard:

> So what do you suggest? I remove the ability for you to run shell
> commands (and scripts) from TextMate?
>
> Btw: you can always press ⌃C or ⌘. to kill the currently running
> sub process.

The proper behaviour would be that only the window from which the
command is run (multi-tasking ?) is affected. I suppose that the
subprocess spawned is synchronous (?!?).

P.S.: I tried to kill the process with ^C , but TextMate didn't seem
to be able to terminate it. Instead it now became totally
unresponsive, so that I had to bring down TextMate itself.