[TxMt] GTD2 cleanup patch

Mike Mellor alaskamike at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 00:07:35 UTC 2006

There is a command (I can't remember its exact name right now, I'm not on my
iBook) that will do exactly what you want - take all of the DONE tasks and
move them to the bottom of the list.  It just doen't keep the whitespace.  I
think it is CTRL-SHIFT-C, where CTRL-OPT-SHIFT-C removes DONE tasks.  Does
that work for you?

Mike