[TxMt] Feature request: trigger hooks on events like save

Michael Lehmkuhl michael at electricpulp.com
Fri Oct 27 14:34:15 UTC 2006

Good morning.

I think something similar has been brought up previously on the
mailing list, but I didn't see a resolution so I thought I'd check in.

I've got a script that I've got triggering on Cmd-S to create a
backup file each time I save.  However, the problem is that if I have
an unsaved document and click Cmd-W and hit Enter to save, my script
does not execute because Cmd-S was never pressed.

What I would love is to be able to trigger on an event like the
"save" event in this example.  Another subscriber to this list had a
few other events that he thought would be useful, too.

Any chance something like this is in the pipeline, Allan?

Thanks.

--
Michael Lehmkuhl <michael at electricpulp.com>
Partner, Electric Pulp