[TxMt] Re: Mail language scope

Jacob Rus jrus at hcs.harvard.edu
Thu Oct 26 18:29:15 UTC 2006

Allan Odgaard wrote:
> On 26. Oct 2006, at 15:11, James Edward Gray II wrote:

>>> This is sort of the plan, but it's on hold for a while.
>> What's the hold up?  Just curious if there is some way we could help...
>
> It’s just that I try to only focus on TM 2.0 development stuff prior to
> leaving for NZ, so I can hold a 10 weeks vacation with good conscious :)

JEG2:  I'm going to try to spec a bunch of it out while allan is on
vacation, so that we can refine/implement it when he gets back.  At that
point we can ask for some broader feedback.  Though I'm still not clear
on the best way to do definition lists, footnotes, and tables.  I would
bring these back up on the Markdown list, but it seems less useful
recently than it once was, spending all of its time arguing at great
length about things of (IMO) no import whatsoever, while avoiding major
issues with hand-wavey explanation.

-Jacob