[TxMt] OT: what's a good FPT client for Windows?

Eric O'Brien ericob at possibilityengine.com
Wed Oct 25 04:28:21 UTC 2006

Thanks for the hints.  I didn't know about SmartFTP.  Golly, it is
UGLY.  It doesn't work with SFTP ("SSH is a UNIX Protocol").  And I
can't get it to work using FTP over SSL.

FileZilla is only slightly less ugly.  It, at least DOES handle
SFTP.  Its "Edit with" capability is FAR from transparent, though.
Yuck.

At this point, I'm going to push them to just pay for WebDrive.
Getting them to grok that will be confusing enough!

Thanks.

(Further suggestions welcomed!)

eo

\