[TxMt] New Hypersearch Bundle Release + tiny markdown image problem

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Oct 24 20:03:15 UTC 2006

On 24. Oct 2006, at 14:20, Hans-Joerg Bibiko wrote:

> But one tiny problem is still there:
>
> I would like to include an image to the help page which is written
> in markdown. I tested it on my Mac, it works. Then I reinstalled
> the bundle and the image disappeared??
> I used the following syntax:
>
> ![Hypersearch dialog](Hypersearch.png)
>
> Should I use the complete path to the image? And if yes, how can I
> get it? Or is it an issue of access rights?

The problem is that the base URL for a command will be something like
tm-internal://… so when you reference a file with a relative path, it
will be relative to that.

So yes, you would need to specify the full path or use something like
this, just before calling Markdown.pl:

     echo "<base href='tm-file://${TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT// /%20}/
help.markdown'>"

That should make all paths relative to your help document.

And why it is tm-file instead of file, well, that’s some WebKit
security stuff not allowing to “jump” for arbitrary scheme to file,
so I had to create my own tm-file…