[TxMt] Textmate widget & bundle

Andy Herbert andy.herbert at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 19:22:03 UTC 2006

On 24 Oct 2006, at 16:46, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> Thanks -- actually AHIG says that all four character words should
> be capitalized, which would include ‘this’, we try to abide by that
> in bundles, but it’s up to you :)

I've renamed the bundle as you've suggested, I can't really come up
with a workable name for the snippet at the moment, I've left it as
"Insert Loop to Handle Multiple Arguments".

> I don’t know what Create Widget from this Project does. Can you
> elaborate?

It was an idea I was playing with, it writes a script to open the
current TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY using  TM_SUPPORT_PATH/bin/mate, so the
theory is you can click on the widget to open an often used project.
I dropped it as it feels peculiar to open a file via the dashboard,
and there are better way of doing it i.e. Quicksilver, etc.

> One more thing, you should use TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT instead of
> TM_BUNDLE_PATH...

Done; thanks for the advice. Also I've included a delay of 0.2
seconds until the abort button appears assuming the script hasn't
already finished, which I agree looks a lot better.