[TxMt] New Hypersearch Bundle Release

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Tue Oct 24 10:53:12 UTC 2006

I'm terribly excited about this new release, but this is the error I
get:

ZeroLink: could not load .o file: /Users/Bibiko/cocoadialog/build/
CocoaDialog.build/Development/CocoaDialog.build/Objects-normal/ppc/
AppController.ob ZeroLink: could not load .o file: /Users/Bibiko/
cocoadialog/build/CocoaDialog.build/Development/CocoaDialog.build/
Objects-normal/ppc/CDControl.ob ZeroLink: could not load .o file: /
Users/Bibiko/cocoadialog/build/CocoaDialog.build/Development/
CocoaDialog.build/Objects-normal/ppc/CDInputboxControl.ob ZeroLink:
could not load .o file: /Users/Bibiko/cocoadialog/build/
CocoaDialog.build/Development/CocoaDialog.build/Objects-normal/ppc/
CDOptions.ob ZeroLink: could not load .o file: /Users/Bibiko/
cocoadialog/build/CocoaDialog.build/Development/CocoaDialog.build/
Objects-normal/ppc/CDStandardInputboxControl.ob ZeroLink: could not
load .o file: /Users/Bibiko/cocoadialog/build/CocoaDialog.build/
Development/CocoaDialog.build/Objects-normal/ppc/main.ob ZeroLink:
could not load .o file: /Users/Bibiko/cocoadialog/build/
CocoaDialog.build/Development/CocoaDialog.build/Objects-normal/ppc/
CDThreeButtonControl.ob

Thanks,
Brett