[TxMt] CSS Drag Actions

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Mon Oct 23 20:05:48 UTC 2006

I actually had something similar to these as part of a bundle of
"missing" CSS commands I've been compiling.  I'm pleased to know that
there's someone else who might actually use all the stuff I'm
compiling, as the list seems to be dominated by LaTeX users. ;-).  My
commands just insert url('image.jpg') and image.jpg based on scope.
I define background images as part of the background: rule, so I
don't use the background-image: rule very much.

What I'm wishing is that there was a way to scope inside of an empty
parenthesis pair.  I'd like to make the drag command conditional so
that it drops a url('image.jpg') when it's in a property-value, a
background-image: url... inside a property-list, an 'image.jpg'
inside an empty parenthesis pair and image.jpg inside of single
quotes.  That would cover all the bases ;-).

Brett