[TxMt] Question regarding scoping

Branko captblanket at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 20:45:10 UTC 2006

I don't really know how to ask this question in a simple manner so here
it goes:

I'm doing some HTML coding and need to add JavaScript using the
Prototype framework. In this early develpment phase I like to write
JavaScript embedded in HTML. When I write a script tag,
"source.js.embedded.html" gets added to the scope. How can I tell
TextMate to use features from the Prototype & Scriptaculous bundle in
addition to the JavaScript default one? Shifting languages is tedious
and messes up the highlighting.