[TxMt] Insert Color Revised (help needed)

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Sat Oct 21 03:53:22 UTC 2006

Brett,

I haven't had time to look at this yet, though I will be doing so.
However, the command you have pasted has the same UUID as the one
already existing in the bundle right now. In other words, you edited
the command in the CSS bundle. The problem with this is that people
can't really install it without hiding/overriding the existing
command. It would be a better idea to make a copy of your command _in
TextMate_ and then send us that one. When you duplicate a command in
TextMate, it generates a new UUID for it, so that it can distinguish
them.

On Oct 20, 2006, at 10:42 PM, Brett Terpstra wrote:

> Thanks,
> Brett

Haris