[TxMt] Latex: completion with esc not working

Christopher Brewster C.Brewster at dcs.shef.ac.uk
Fri Oct 20 18:33:54 UTC 2006

On 20 Oct 2006, at 15:53, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

>> Does the other completion command work, the one via opt-esc?
> This does nothing.

This should work with an absolute path for TM_LATEX_MASTER.

Using TextMate--> Show Variables command, I discovered that the
TM_LATEX_MASTER is pointing to the wrong directory.
I have tried updating this but this does not change (in the sense
that when I run 'show variables' it remains the same).
I tried quitting from Textmate and re-starting and still the same
problem.
I tried re-booting and still the file shown in the preferences-->
shell variables pane is different from that shown by 'Show variables'
I tried to uncheck the check box - still the same problem.
Could this be the cause of my \ref{} problem?

Any ideas?

Christopher

For new threads USE THIS: textmate at lists.macromates.com
(threading gets destroyed and the universe will collapse if you don't)