[TxMt] TM_SUPPORT_PATH is incorrect??

Hans-Joerg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Thu Oct 19 16:42:18 UTC 2006

Hi,

I just built up a Command as BASH which calls a perl script via
TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT.
The perl script is calling CocoaDialog via $ENV{'TM_SUPPORT_PATH'} and
so forth.

Everything works fine.

Then I installed the same tmBundle at an other Mac. Same OS and TM version.

The funny thing now is that the perl script cannot call CocoaDialog
via TM_SUPPORT_PATH because TM_SUPPORT_PATH is set to
/Users/Bibiko/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support.

I promise that I didn't set this variable to that path.

On the other hand I tried the bundle command 'Find In all Document'
which is a ruby script. Here it works with the variable
TM_SUPPORT_PATH. !!??!!

The only difference is that this ruby script is not written as a
separate file.

Please, help is needed.

If I use the command 'Show all TM.*' the TM_SUPPORT_PATH is also set
to this weird path.

Thanks in advance

Hans