[TxMt] GTDAlt feature requests (was: GTD vs GTD2 vs GTDalt?)

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Thu Oct 19 15:54:09 UTC 2006

On Oct 19, 2006, at 11:02 AM, Alan Schmitt wrote:

> Ah, very nice. There is only one small caveat: in the case of the
> sub project of a project, one only sees the project.

> Does it preserve the notes?

Yeah as it stands it only preserves the project and the action name,
no notes. It is meant to be a list of things you have done. The note
was there to help you get them done, so it's not needed any more. At
least that would be one rationale.

I guess it's a question of how lean the gtdlog should be. Alan
Schussman actually implemented that, if I recall correctly, so maybe
he can pitch in with his views. I lean toward having it as minimalist
as possible, but that's just my take on it. I can see the advantages
to a "full-blown archive". Perhaps an environment option could handle
that.

> Thanks a lot,
>
> Alan

Haris