[TxMt] Drag problem with LaTeX bundle

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Wed Oct 18 23:10:19 UTC 2006

On Oct 18, 2006, at 6:23 PM, Alain Matthes wrote:

> I don't understand the first 5-6 lines. lines of what ???

The first 5-6 lines of the command code. If you look at the command
you pasted, it is not the same as what I pasted, which had this as
its third line:

filename = Pathname.new(ENV['TM_DROPPED_FILE']).realpath

As opposed to:

filename = Pathname.new(ENV['TM_DROPPED_FILE'])

If you make that change, the command should start working.
Alternatively, since you have the LaTeX bundle on subversion, you can
just update that, I committed a fix for this problem on October 15th,
in fact there were some emails on this list about it then. (http://
blog.gmane.org/gmane.editors.textmate.general/day=20061015)

Haris