[TxMt] Solution Approach for Hypersearch in TM Version 1.0

Hans-Joerg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Wed Oct 18 09:52:31 UTC 2006

Dear all,

Jacob, thanks for the hints!

Here comes the next version of Hypersearch,

Changes:
- output html style is set to Soryu's css
- the found line numbers is displayed within the header
- if I select a word or phrase within my document, this selection is
taken as default for searching
- I improved the line wrapping a bit (I don't substitute a single
space with  )

Jacob's suggestion to use a nib interface instead of CocoaDialog
would be nice, but I don't know how to bind such an interface to TM
or bash????
Jacob's suggestion to have a few lines of context is no problem by
using grep. This would be an option for the nib interface.

Here is a first list of options for nib:
- input: search string
- option: use regular expression
- input: how many lines of context should be displayed
- option: wrap long lines
- option: case sensitive search

Cheers,

Hans-Joerg