[TxMt] Re: textmate Digest, Vol 25, Issue 58

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Oct 18 04:42:16 UTC 2006

On 18. Oct 2006, at 01:19, Claus Haslauer wrote:

> On 16-Oct-06, at 11:58 PM, textmate-request at lists.macromates.com
> wrote:
>> On the server, you need to create a writable (by your apache user)
>> directory for the uploads and set that in the WordPress preferences.
> "the uploads" meaning for example jpg files that I would upload
> with a blog post?

Yes, these needs to be stored on your server, thus your server needs
to be configured propertly to accept them.

>> In your install of WP is a xmlrpc.php file, set $xmlrpc_logging =
>> 1; in that file and check what the XML-RPC log says when you post,
>> i.e. if TM provides the post in two chunks. If it does, it is your
>> WP install which needs fixing.
>
> The xmlrpc.log looks like this. With "two chunks" - do you mean the
> part highlighted in red?

Yes, so TM sends it to your server just fine, and after that the
problem happens. So you need to debug your install.

Try post via the web interface, see if that works. Try look at the
posted post via the web interface, see if it retains its split, etc.